Congress is once again racing towards a cliff as they debate funding for vital transportation and infrastructure projects. News that the economy shrank during the first quarter of 2015 should be a wake-up call for Congress. If Congress fails to act by July 31, infrastructure and […]Read More
- Industrial Real Estate Still On a Tear Amid Potential Disruptors And Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Creative Flex Industrial Grows in Hawthorne, California
- Development Magazine Summer Preview: The Big-Data Era Arrives
- Are Favorable Conditions for Tenants Enough to Offset Rising Construction Costs?
- The Case for Sensible Affordable Housing
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets