In almost every market, industrial property demand continues to surpass supply. Cushman and Wakefield reports that the U.S. industrial vacancy rate dropped to its lowest level in more than 10 years at year-end 2014, marking a year of progress also punctuated by strong leasing totals, impressive […]Read More
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
- COVID-19: Despite Dark Clouds, Some Reasons for Optimism
- COVID-19 Q&A: Spencer Levy, Americas Head of Research and Senior Economic Advisor, CBRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets