“Digital fluency” – or the extent to which both men and women have embraced digital technologies to achieve a competitive advantage – is leveling the playing field for men and women in commercial real estate. RE:Tech says that wearables and other emerging technologies have a positive […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets