Clothes, shoes, home goods and even groceries: buying online is faster, more convenient and sometimes less expensive. You know your sizes, favorite brands and trusted retailers. But how about buying jewelry online? Can you envision the weight, style or quality? Online jewelry retailer Blue Nile is […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets