Developers and investors alike are asking a question more frequently when assessing a site: “Is there a smart grid?” In Canada, the answer is increasingly yes, and increasingly smart. Blackouts and brownouts come at a tremendous cost to the economy in general — but to manufacturers, […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets