A growing body of research indicates that prolonged sitting can lead to numerous health problems. A Washington Post infographic, “The Health Hazards of Sitting,” points out that too much sitting – the average U.S. adult clocks eight hours a day in that position – negatively impacts […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets