The explosion of the e-commerce industry has dominated headlines for the past two decades, and it’s only accelerating. Yet, despite the colossal spike in online sales revenue, Congress hasn’t taken any action in the past 26 years on internet sales taxes — until now. The recent […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets