The Opportunity Zone program was signed into law as part of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act with the goal of spurring investment in underserved communities – and it has certainly attracted investors’ interest. When reinvested in an OZ, capital gains may be eligible for […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets