The world’s appetite for data is insatiable. Experts project a 4,300 percent increase in data generation over the next five years, putting excessive pressure on data center operators to profitably manage this data gluttony. And every bit – or byte – of data requires space on […]Read More
- Industrial Real Estate Still On a Tear Amid Potential Disruptors And Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Creative Flex Industrial Grows in Hawthorne, California
- Development Magazine Summer Preview: The Big-Data Era Arrives
- Are Favorable Conditions for Tenants Enough to Offset Rising Construction Costs?
- The Case for Sensible Affordable Housing
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets