Across the country, organizations are reacting to the novel coronavirus by cancelling meetings and events. From basketball tournaments to parades and school classes, people are staying home to reduce potential exposure to the virus. For this week at least, lawmakers in Washington, D.C., decided to keep […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets