As 2018 gets underway, commercial real estate professionals are looking ahead to the next project or the next deal. But before we close the books on 2017, it’s worth a quick look back at the year’s major political story: tax reform. On Dec. 22, 2017, President […]Read More
- Industrial Real Estate Still On a Tear Amid Potential Disruptors And Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Creative Flex Industrial Grows in Hawthorne, California
- Development Magazine Summer Preview: The Big-Data Era Arrives
- Are Favorable Conditions for Tenants Enough to Offset Rising Construction Costs?
- The Case for Sensible Affordable Housing
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets