Before WeWork’s failed IPO, much of the criticism of the coworking and flexible office business model focused on the challenges that coworking operators would likely face in a recession, when clients could easily end short-term memberships to conserve cash. By contrast, since WeWork and other coworking […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets