The coronavirus pandemic is upending commercial real estate in many ways — but like any crisis, it’s also inspiring forward-looking thinking. A recent online panel discussion between real estate professionals in the U.S., the United Kingdom and France highlighted short-term tactics developed to cope with COVID-19 […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets