In its outlook of real estate technology trends, RE:Tech has identified a shift to what it calls the “We Economy” that is re-shaping markets and changing the way we live and work. Ashkán Zandieh, founder of Re:Tech, is a keynote speaker of the session “Tech Revolution: […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets