Baby boomers are retiring at the rate of 10,000 per day and millennials are surpassing boomers as the largest generation. In fact, roughly 77 million millennials (ages 18-34) make up a quarter of the U.S. population today. Naturally, they are having a profound influence on office […]Read More
- State and Local Governments Play Key Role in Achieving Federal Policy Objectives
- Many US Renters Rely on Self Storage, with GenX as Top Users
- CommercialEdge: Coworking Sector on the Rise as Office Space Demands Shift
- Congress Returns, But Focus Will Be on Midterms
- Can Industrial be a Good Neighbor in Residential Areas?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets