Creativity, consumer focus and customized technology are keeping retailers strong during a pandemic that saw many people turning to e-commerce for their shopping needs. New services such as curbside concierge, where a customer can shop online at multiple stores in a shopping center and pick up […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets