Congress is in the middle of a two-week spring recess, after having spent the first three and a half months discussing different tax reform ideas and speculating about how the Trump White House and Senate Republicans will approach several controversial proposals contained in the House GOP’s […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets