In 2019, private construction spending had slowed in the U.S. for the first time since the last recession. Then, at the beginning of 2020, construction was growing at a slow, steady pace. Suddenly, the COVID-19 pandemic hit, creating instability across markets and property types. Even in […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets