While some assets in the real estate market have been jolted by pandemic-related fallout, some investors, managers and property owners will look back on the COVID-19 era as the “golden era” of real estate investment. While some sectors have struggled, like office and retail, certain sectors […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets