Change has been the driving force for the last six months, including change in how we work, how we shop and dine out, and in what we wear. But, change is not everywhere. Long-term fundamentals that drive real estate development and investment remain unchanged. Contrary to […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets