In the face of continued declining budgets at the federal, state, and local levels, combined with the increasing need to update and improve our aging and insufficient infrastructure, the growth of public-private partnerships (“P3s”) in the United States has significantly increased. While traditional public-private agreements are […]Read More
- State and Local Governments Play Key Role in Achieving Federal Policy Objectives
- Many US Renters Rely on Self Storage, with GenX as Top Users
- CommercialEdge: Coworking Sector on the Rise as Office Space Demands Shift
- Congress Returns, But Focus Will Be on Midterms
- Can Industrial be a Good Neighbor in Residential Areas?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets