Tremendous changes in U.S. culture and demographics have taken place that began just before the onset of the Great Recession of 2008. What happened in 2007? The world’s first smartphone, the iPhone, appeared on the market – and nothing has ever been the same since. The […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets