As many in Colorado’s real estate community know, construction defects and the laws that deal with it have long been difficult and contentious political issues. The “defects” political seesaw has rocked backed and forth for years in the General Assembly; currently, when it comes to condo […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets