Emilie Rottman, a graduate student in the Master of Real Estate Development program at the University of Maryland, also holds a Master of Architecture degree from UMD. She works as a project architect in the multi-family/adaptive reuse studio at Square 134 Architects. In this role, she […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets