There has been a lot of speculation in the news about the many ways that life will be different in a post-COVID-19 world. Will we return to crowded restaurants, sporting events or festivals? Will we sit at small open-office desks like we used to?Will we work from home more? The influence of the global coronavirus pandemic will definitely affect all these behaviors, […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets