Urban parking spaces are expensive for commercial real estate developers to build, and they detract from other more productive and attractive uses for building space. With increased mobility options – scooters, bikes, ride-hailing – many residents in densely populated cities such as Chicago, New York City […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets