These are not your father’s second- and third-tier markets. Today they are experiencing explosive population growth, they are home to a well-educated job force, new technology is changing the industry and capital is coming off the sidelines. An examination of office and industrial properties at Commercial […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets