As the COVID-19 crisis continues across the U.S., commercial property owners need to prepare for potential liability issues arising at their buildings, said attorney George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, during a recent NAIOP Advantage Series webinar. “What do you do if something […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets