Last week, NAIOP surveyed its members on how the coronavirus has affected their businesses and local markets, and how they are responding to the outbreak. The survey results provide insights into how the outbreak is affecting development and the measures that commercial real estate firms are […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets