The second quarter contraction in commercial real estate (CRE) capital markets evokes memories of the significant liquidity and price discovery challenges encountered during the global financial crisis (GFC). However, the two crises share little else in common, at least up to this point. While the GFC […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets