The United States, Mexico and Canada will join in a trade deal that updates the existing North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), with the U.S. and Canada coming to agreement just before the self-imposed September 30 deadline and avoiding what could have developed into a costly […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets