America’s cities are experiencing an economic resurgence that is drawing people back into cities to live, work and play. While local officials have welcomed the revitalization of their downtown corridors and communities, the influx of residents has increased demand for housing. This is reflected in increased […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets