The first half of 2019 unfolded positively for the construction industry. Construction volumes grew moderately, with 5% spending growth in the first half of the year compared to the same period in 2018. However, a significant stratification emerged between public and private spending growth. Compared to […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets