Efficiency is the name of the game for law firms today, especially, as they are taking their real estate in some interesting new directions. Across the country, rents for trophy and Class A office space—the traditional law firm stomping grounds—are rising 2.5 times as quickly as […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets