What’s old is new again. Amazon brings that adage to life as it opens … gulp, a bookstore? That’s right, the online giant blurs the lines between e-commerce and retail once again by opening its first-ever physical bookstore. Amazon Books, Fortune says, is located in the […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets