The COVID-19 pandemic has shut down much of the U.S. economy, which is creating serious problems for both commercial real estate tenants and landlords. Attorney George Pincus of Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, presented a NAIOP Advantage Series: CRE Response to COVID-1 webinar […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets