The COVID-19 pandemic continues to cause unprecedented uncertainty in all aspects of commercial real estate. CRE professionals are focused on not only managing their tenants and properties safely, but keeping their businesses open by harnessing a variety of available technologies. Appraisers are also facing extraordinary challenges […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets