Much has been said about the potential exodus from cities in the wake of the current pandemic. As workers in central business districts shy away from crowded subway cars and appeal for more work-from-home capability, will we see a major shift toward more suburban office developments? […]Read More
- Will Virginia Governor’s Race Nudge Congressional Democrats on Infrastructure Bill?
- Shaping the Workplace: Generational Insights, Behavioral Predictions and Forecasts
- Reality Finally Intruding on Washington’s Political Theater
- Upcycling: Reimagining Underutilized Commercial Space as Public Space
- Automation and Digital Transformation in CRE
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets