Congress has spent most of the last few weeks consumed with impeachment, a topic that’s already swallowed a good portion of the legislative calendar this year. But even as that process grinds forward and even as lawmakers struggle to pass a 2020 budget, Congress has an […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets