The long-awaited runoffs for Georgia’s Senate seats concluded yesterday, with Democrats poised to win control of the Senate. Raphael Warnock was declared the winner in his contest against incumbent Republican incumbent Kelly Loeffler, reducing the Republican margin in the Senate to 50-49. As of Wednesday morning, […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets