Amazon’s announcement in September that it was launching a search for the location of a second corporate headquarters generated a frenzy of excitement and interest from cities and regions spanning from Mexico to Canada. More than 200 proposals were submitted from 54 states, provinces, districts and […]Read More
- Industrial Real Estate Still On a Tear Amid Potential Disruptors And Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Creative Flex Industrial Grows in Hawthorne, California
- Development Magazine Summer Preview: The Big-Data Era Arrives
- Are Favorable Conditions for Tenants Enough to Offset Rising Construction Costs?
- The Case for Sensible Affordable Housing
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets