Tremendous changes in U.S. culture and demographics have taken place that began just before the onset of the Great Recession of 2008. What happened in 2007? The world’s first smartphone, the iPhone, appeared on the market – and nothing has ever been the same since. The […]Read More
- COVID-19 Q&A: George Pincus, Stearns Weaver Miller, P.A.
- Tenant Rent Abatement Considerations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- What Will Industrial Development Look Like Post COVID-19?
- Q&A: PropTech Perspectives – The Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate
- Governments Respond to COVID-19’s Economic Challenge
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets