Prior to the rise of e-commerce, industrial real estate was among the asset classes most immune to change. However, thanks to the rising logistical needs of retailers, increasingly specialized production methods and global supply chain issues, the industrial market has been significantly transformed in the last […]Read More
- State and Local Governments Play Key Role in Achieving Federal Policy Objectives
- Many US Renters Rely on Self Storage, with GenX as Top Users
- CommercialEdge: Coworking Sector on the Rise as Office Space Demands Shift
- Congress Returns, But Focus Will Be on Midterms
- Can Industrial be a Good Neighbor in Residential Areas?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets