At first glance, the $1.5 billion specifically earmarked for brownfield cleanup and a total of $21 billion set aside for environmental remediation in the $1 trillion Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (H.R. 3684) may seem paltry, given that there are an estimated 450,000 brownfield sites identified […]Read More
- State and Local Governments Play Key Role in Achieving Federal Policy Objectives
- Many US Renters Rely on Self Storage, with GenX as Top Users
- CommercialEdge: Coworking Sector on the Rise as Office Space Demands Shift
- Congress Returns, But Focus Will Be on Midterms
- Can Industrial be a Good Neighbor in Residential Areas?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets