Empty grocery shelves. Shuttered meat processing facilities. Overbooked grocery delivery services. The COVID-19 crisis pushed our food supply system to its limit. The critical behind-the-scenes component holding it together: cold storage. Cold storage is the infrastructure and real estate subsector consisting of large refrigerated warehouses. These […]Read More
- It’s Time to Use Social Media Marketing in Commercial Real Estate
- The Forces Shaping Office Space Demand
- Closely Divided Senate and Political Crosscurrents Make Passing Sweeping Legislation Difficult
- Consumer Trends Plus New Technologies Create Alternate Uses for Vacant Properties
- How Will Retail Survive in Our Post-COVID World?
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets