Take a close look at that “generous” tenant improvement (TI) allowance that the owner of a new building has offered. What, exactly, is covered? While the amount may be larger than that offered by the landlord of an older building, a careful analysis might reveal that […]Read More
- Industrial Real Estate Still On a Tear Amid Potential Disruptors And Geopolitical Uncertainty
- Creative Flex Industrial Grows in Hawthorne, California
- Development Magazine Summer Preview: The Big-Data Era Arrives
- Are Favorable Conditions for Tenants Enough to Offset Rising Construction Costs?
- The Case for Sensible Affordable Housing
Follow NAIOPMy Tweets